Strawberry Milkshake Recipe
Strawberry Milkshake Recipe | Fresh Strawberry Shake with detailed photos and video recipe.
Milkshakes are truly one of the most exemplary form of desserts. So soothing, so satiating yet so easy to make. All you need to have is a tub of ice cream handy in the refrigerator along with few ingredients.
Every fruit has its flavor, its freshness and it renders its own uniqueness in its shake. One of those seasonal fruit is strawberry that comes in the same color as love and that too in the season of love. Surprise your Valentine with this shake made out of heart shaped strawberry. Believe me, your day would be elated, that’s a promise!
This creamy, pink, rich and frosty strawberry milkshake recipe takes minutes to whip together making it the perfect summer treat.
Icecream- 4 scoops
Chopped Strawberries- 1 cup
Chilled Milk- 1 cup
Strawberry Syrup- 2 tbsp
Vanilla Essence- 1 tsp
For Decoration- Melted white chocolate and one strawberry cut into heart shape, whipped cream(optional)
- Take melted chocolate into a bowl.
- Dip the rim of 2 glasses into the white chocolate.
- Take heart shape strawberry and press the pieces onto the chocolate rim. Your glasses is ready. Refrigerate until you’re ready to fill with milkshake.
- Put the ice-cream , strawberries, milk, strawberry syrup and vanilla essence into a blender.
- Wizz everything up until smooth.
- Then pour into your prepared glass.
- Decorate with wipped cream. Serve cold and enjoy!
Psst… If you try one of my recipe send me a pic of it on Instagram or just use the hashtag #tadkaqueen, I would love to feature you. Also don’t forget to follow me on Instagram or Facebook for regular updates. I share a lot of easy and fun recipes – Milkshake, Dessert, Healthy Breakfast Recipe, Snacks etc. You’ll love all the deliciousness there, go check out! ❤️