Royal falooda | Falooda Recipe | Summer Dessert with detailed photo and video recipe.
Royal Falooda is an easy to make and a quick dessert recipe. It is a very popular dessert in Indian subcontinent.
Falooda is an Indianized variety of a Persian dessert called Faloodeh. It is an exceptionally popular dessert which primarily consists of thin noodle strands (falooda sev), sabja / basil seeds, milk, rose syrup and often served with ice-cream. The other ingredients like tutti frutti, jelly, mixed fruits, nuts are all optional but they enhance the taste of the Falooda.
Royal falooda is admired equally within all age groups. The dish is extremely popular and is served with fervour not only by restaurants, cafe’s but also across the streets.
The dish is so gratifying and elating that it thrills you just by its presentation. Its colourful captivating hues can make anyone fall for it. So next time when you wish to end your multi-course meal on the best note, believe me, falooda is one of the finest selection.
Sabja/basil seeds- 1 tbsp
Falooda sev- 1 cup (available in grocery store or Amazon)
Rose syrup/ Rooh afza- 2 tbsp
Vanille Icecream- 2 scoops
Chilled milk- 1/2 cup
Tutti frutti- 2 tsp
- Soak sabja seeds in water for about 25-30 minutes.
- To prepare falooda sev, simply boil them in hot water for 5 minutes or until soft. Pour in colander and rinse off with cold water. Drain the water completely (Or cook accordingly manufacturer's instruction).
- Now take a tall glass, add 2 tbsp of rose syrup.
- Further add 2 tbsp of soaked sabja seeds.
- Now add around 2 tbsp of falooda sev.
- Add a scoop of icecream .
- Pour 1/2 cup of chilled milk.
- Add some more icecream.
- Top with Tutti frutti and dizzle some rose syrup.
- Stir gently and serve immediately.
Psst… If you try one of my recipe send me a pic of it on Instagram or just use the hashtag #tadkaqueen, I would love to feature you. Also don’t forget to follow me on Instagram or Facebook for regular updates. I share a lot of easy and fun recipes – Milkshake, Dessert, Healthy Breakfast Recipe, Snacks etc. You’ll love all the deliciousness there, go check out! ❤️