Brigadeiro Recipe | Brazilian Chocolate Truffles | Brazilian Fudge Balls with detailed photos and video recipe.
A brigadeiro is generally shaped into small balls covered in chocolate sprinkles and placed in a small cupcake liner. The mixture may also be poured into a small container, and eaten with a spoon, and this is known as a brigadeiro de colher.
Brigaderio is a chocolate fudge made with condensed milk, cocoa powder and butter. These are like chocolate truffles but more chewy and soft. The recipe is so easy to prepare and it can be decorated with stuff like almond, walnuts, chopped pistachio or even crumbled coconut. You may explore your creative best by decorating in the way you want.
You can prepare them for parties, get-together and what not. Put few of them in a pretty box and turn them into a nice gift.
Do make it sure to refrigerate the preparation for 20 to 30 minutes before rolling them in the desired shape. Decorate them with sprinkles and put them back in fridge again for 15 mins and let it harden. Whoa! Now they are ready to be served.
Brigadeiro Recipe | Brazilian Chocolate Truffles
Sweetened Condensed Milk- 200 gram
Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- 1 & 1/2 tablespoon (15 gram)
Butter- 1/2 tablespoon
Chocolate Sprinkles or any other you prefer
- Add the butter, condensed milk and cocoa powder to a saucepan and stir.
- Cook on low flame while stirring continuously(this is important otherwise it will burn). Cook for about 4-5 minutes or until very smooth and slightly thickened.
- Remove it from the heat and transfer the mixture to the plate and spread. Let it cool in the refrigerator for 25 minutes.
- When the brigaderio is cooled, butter your hands.
- Scoop 1/2 tbsp portion and roll into smooth balls.
- Roll the balls in the sprinkles. Place in mini paper baking cups or on a tray. Chill before serving.
Psst… If you try one of my recipe send me a pic of it on Instagram or just use the hashtag #tadkaqueen, I would love to feature you. Also don’t forget to follow me on Instagram or Facebook for regular updates. I share a lot of easy and fun recipes – Milkshake, Dessert, Healthy Breakfast Recipe, Snacks etc. You’ll love all the deliciousness there, go check out! ❤️